With Roxy Robbins
Wednesdays, October 21st – November 11th
Through this 4 week series, you’ll cultivate community with other pregnant people while connecting to yourself during the transformational process of pregnancy.
What to Expect:
- Each class will begin with a community check-in…sharing the ups, downs, feels, and the physical aches and woes of pregnancy.
- You’ll be paired up with a pregnant buddy to build relationship throughout the month together (and beyond!).
- Functional Movement practices to meet the ever-changing needs of your physical body. Finding balance, cultivating flexibility, and building strength!
- Mindfulness techniques and breathe work to incorporate into your pregnancy, birth, and beyond.
- Doula Magic! As a certified birth and postpartum doula, Lamaze Childbirth Educator and licensed massage therapist I can ease-fully guide students to evidence-based information, optimal fetal positioning techniques, building body literacy, and answer questions about pregnancy, labor, and the birthing process in every class!
You deserve to be held, seen, and supported through this journey from pregnancy to parenthood. Join Roxy for this unique offering for pregnant folks!